New Service Provider
Terms and Conditions for providing service to ZITF
ZITF Company is dedicated to the growth and advancement of its exhibitions and special events. Through selective accreditation of its service providers, it seeks to create partnerships that will foster mutual respect and high levels of professionalism amongst individuals and organizations that wish to offer service to the company and its exhibitors. The guiding principles of the partnership shall be: honesty, integrity, fair dealing, professionalism and accountability. In applying for accreditation to service ZITF exhibitions, the service provider understands and agrees that they:
- have sufficient capacity and experience to perform their duties professionally and satisfactorily.
- will provide factual and accurate information about their services and the services of any firm they represent or subcontract.
- will SHUN and discourage all forms of deceptive practice.
- will provide complete details about terms and conditions of any service cancellation and service fee policies, before accepting the contract.
- will charge reasonable and fair fees for their services and resist the temptation to overcharge clients.
- will serve in a spirit of true partnership and fair dealing with ZITF Management, exhibitors and other contractors.
- will offer prompt, reliable and courteous service at all times
- will strictly abide by all state and local laws.
- will comply with all rules and regulations regarding logistics, safety, and courtesy imposed by ZITF Management.
- will treat every client’s transaction confidentially and not disclose information without permission of the client, unless required by law.
- will be accountable and responsible for business dealings and use all reasonable effort to resolve any disputes or impropriety with ZITF Management, suppliers, exhibitors or any other party
- will be answerable to ZITF Company should there be any valid and severe complaints about the service offered at ZITF.
Benefits of Partnership
- Only partners will be listed free of charge in the Exhibitors’ Manual, which is distributed to all exhibitors.
- Only partners have access to ZITF exhibitors information.
- Exclusive rights to service ZITF exhibitors.
- ZITF will direct all inquiries for service to accredited partners only.
- Exposure to hundreds of companies and visitors at ZITF.
ZITF shall appoint staff to monitor service providers working in the exhibition to expel unauthorised persons.