Exhibit at an Event
- Meet face to face and do business with the leading players in your market sector
- Enrich your company profile
- Network with the key industry players and build your brand awareness
- Schedule meetings and spend invaluable face to face time with your key customers, prospects and decision makers of your market sector.
- Investigate new market sector opportunities and generate new sales leads for the future.
- Advertise your existence
Tips for Success
At the end of the day, your success is our success; hence we encourage you to:
- Adequately plan for an exhibition including knowing the reason why you want to participate
- Study the Exhibitors Manual and complete all relevant Order Forms by the stipulated deadlines.
- Create a checklist including every responsibility for trade show coordination and put one person in charge of making sure all items are completed.
- Attend Training workshops to equip you with the relevant skill and knowledge on how maximise on your participation.
- Promote your participation. Send out promotional materials to your clients and prospects pre-show indicating your stand number and location.
- Make sure you arrive to the event site early to test show equipment, get a feel for booth accessibility and check out the competition.
- Sample your visitors. Determine who they are and their company first before going into a sales pitch. This will help you determine the quality of client they would make for your business and help to decide how much time to spend talking with them.
- Follow up with prospects after the show. Correspondence in a timely manner keeps your business fresh in the minds of potential clients.
- Make sure your promotional material is ready.
- Secure your accommodation requirements in time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I have my own security arrangement for my stand?
There is no objection to exhibitors having their own security on their stand. Pavilions and open sites may have a 24- hour guard. Inside the halls, guards may operate between 07.30 a.m, when the halls open to exhibitors and cleaners, and 05.25 p.m, when the halls are locked for the night.
- Where and when can I see a floor plan showing my exhibition space (stand)?
Depends on the final consolidation of the exhibits. Plans should be available from March 15 2013 onwards
- Can exhibition fees be paid in other currency?
We accept payments in US$ and Rand only at the exchange rate agreed with the ZITF Finance Manager
- How far ahead should I start planning for ZITF?
Successful participation in ZITF only comes from planning well in advance. Adhere to deadlines e.g booking your stand. Read the exhibition manual giving you cut-off dates when certain items must be booked, such as advertising in the catalogue.
- Banking Service
- Business Centre
- Travel Arrangements
Exhibitors and Hirers
- Bulding and Renovations
- Customs Advice and Services
- Customs Clearing
- Electrical Installations
- Freight Forwarding
- Hire (General)
- Interior Design
- Internet Cafe
- On-site Handling
- Photographic/Video Services
- Public Address System
- Shop Fitting
- Stand Design
- TV/Video/DVD Hire
ZITF Offers the following services to Exhibitors. Please contact us to find out more.
- Account enquiries
- Account Enquiries (Lease Holders)
- Advertising (catalogue, banners in Main Arena & Hall 1)
- Business Invitations
- Business-to-business meetings
- Certificates of participation
- Competitions, certificates and medals
- Conference, Seminars and Workshops
- Electrical installations
- Hire (modular furniture)
- Leaseholders enquiries
- Official opening
- Press Accreditation
- Space Management
- Stand attendants/temporary staff
- Stand building/signage
- Tickets and badges
- Visitor and buyer registration
- ZITF Administration and Finance
- ZITF Advertising (Promotions, publicity)
- ZITF Casual Hire
- ZITF Entertainment
- ZITF Media Relations
- ZITF Specialised Exhibitions Coordinator
There is also a restaurant available in Hall 1.
(Including Argentina, Chile and Uruguay)
DANDIMA – Marketing & International Projects
Av. Jabaquara, 2922/01
ZITF and Mine-Entra
Tianjin Foreign Economic & Trade Promotion Association International Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Mrs. Louise Lu , Ms. Angela Fu
New No.5, 3rd Street,
Global Exhibitions & Marketing
Mr Faisal Aftab Khan
ZITF and Mine-Entra
Mr. Shaan Padayachi